14 January 2008
I leave Korea in just under 24 hours. It's been an interesting last couple of weeks. I spent all of last week making sure all my documentation were in order to leave the unit and Korea. It was a bitter sweet ending because it was sad to leave all my Soldiers, especially since my replacement hasn't arrived yet so I can't leave knowing the new LT will take care of them. But I know that my Soldiers are all smart and will survive their final couple months here.
I'm looking forward to getting home and doing things I haven't done for a year, like drive, go to Barnes and Nobel, eat at some of the places around Boulder, and ski!!! Plus I'll get to watch the packers game with Mom which is way better than a day late and with no cheese heads!
I want to thank you all for you support while I've been here. My next adventure is in Alaska, so look for blogs from there. I'll post more pictures once I upload them.
Talk to you all when I'm back home!!
I'm looking forward to getting home and doing things I haven't done for a year, like drive, go to Barnes and Nobel, eat at some of the places around Boulder, and ski!!! Plus I'll get to watch the packers game with Mom which is way better than a day late and with no cheese heads!
I want to thank you all for you support while I've been here. My next adventure is in Alaska, so look for blogs from there. I'll post more pictures once I upload them.
Talk to you all when I'm back home!!

1 comment:
Okay are you going to the game on Sunday night? If so lucky girl! I'll be screaming my loudest, so listen real carefully and maybe you'll hear me!
Post a Comment